Incentive for Program Completion
- $4,000 Award
- DELTA covers the cost for official Quality Matters course review and certification to be submitted upon program completion (cost $1,000)
- Aggregated feedback from internal and official peer reviews of the online course
- National recognition for your course that meets Quality Matters standards
Priority consideration is given to applications that:
- seek to improve student success as defined by the NC State Strategic Plan.
- benefit more than one course or faculty member.
- demonstrate support from the department and/or college.
- include a clear plan for ongoing assessment of student learning.
- impact multiple, and preferably all sections of a course.
- indicate a flexible schedule to attend the scheduled cohort F2F meetings
- indicate completion of one or more Teaching Online Pathway options
Apply for OCIP
Applications for OCIP Fall 2021 will be accepted until Friday, May 21, 2021 (5:00PM). Please contact Bethanne Tobey (email@example.com) if you have questions.