Incentive for Program Completion
- $4,000 Award
- DELTA covers the cost for official Quality Matters course review and certification to be submitted upon program completion (cost $1,000)
- Aggregated feedback from internal and official peer reviews of the online course
- National recognition for your course that meets Quality Matters standards
Priority consideration is given to applications that:
- seek to improve student success as defined by the NC State Strategic Plan.
- benefit more than one course or faculty member.
- demonstrate support from the department and/or college.
- include a clear plan for ongoing assessment of student learning.
- impact multiple, and preferably all sections of a course.
- faculty that indicate a flexible schedule to attend the scheduled cohort F2F meetings
Apply for OCIP
Applications for OCIP Spring 2020 are now closed. Please contact Bethanne Tobey (email@example.com) if you have questions about applying for Fall 2020.
OCIP General Schedule
|0||N/A (email)||Instructor pre-survey|
|1||Cohort Meeting||Getting Started|
|2||1:1 with DELTA Staff||Introduction To Quality Matters|
|3||Cohort Meeting||Standard 1 Course Overview and Introduction|
|4||1:1 with DELTA Staff||Standard 2 Learning Objectives|
|5||Cohort Meeting||Standard 2 Learning Objectives|
|6||1:1 with DELTA Staff||Standard 3 Assessment and Measurement|
|7||Cohort Meeting||Standard 4 Instructional Materials|
|8||1:1 with DELTA Staff||Standard 5 Learning Activities and Learner Interaction|
|9||Cohort Meeting||Standard 6 Course Technology|
|10||1:1 with DELTA Staff||Standard 7 Student Support|
|11||Cohort Meeting||Standard 8 Accessibility and Usability|
|12||1:1 with DELTA Staff||Course Preparation
* Optional: Overview Peer Review Process
|13||Cohort Meeting||Internal Peer Review
(Student pre survey)
|14||1:1 with DELTA Staff||Internal Peer Review|
|15||N/A||Internal Peer Review|
|16||Cohort Meeting||Reflection and Prep for Formal Review|
|17||N/A (email)||Instructor post-survey|