Why should I use WolfWare WordPress?

Posted on

I want to create a public “landing page” for my course

Whether you teach face-to-face, online, or blended, it can be useful to have a website with course information for prospective students or anyone who is curious to know more about the course than just the paragraph that the course catalog description provides.

I want to deliver my instructional content through a website

WolfWare WordPress is the tool for you! It was designed specifically for use with WolfWare R&R courses, but can also be used to deliver instructional and training content in project and outreach spaces. You can make all of your content open and public on the web, or you can restrict access to just enrolled students and designated users. You can publish as much or as little information online as you want, with the knowledge that instructor and student/user access is managed securely.

I just want a space to upload files for my students to view, link to, and/or download

Do you want an online space to host files for your students, but are not ready to build out a full website yet? In WolfWare WordPress, you can upload most file types to the Media Library. Once uploaded, the file has a URL that you can link to from anywhere.

How do you think you could use WolfWare WordPress?

Tell us how you think you can use WolfWare WordPress in your course, project, or outreach space. Is there a scenario not listed here that would help you to deliver your content online?
Leave a comment in the box below!

Leave a Response

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *